Windowsill Update Part 2

After posting yesterday morning about the fourth borlotti not looking too healthy, this morning it is three inches tall and looking good - it just shows how much I have to learn here.


http://vegpatchkid.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/windowsill-update.html



Also, one of the spinach Matador that I sowed on Saturday has germinated after only three days - amazing!

Not sure if this is down to the gel that came with the 'mini-cloche' or not - I will have to plant some more in normal planters with just compost as a comparison.


I have several more of the modules that the ALDI plugs came in so I will try one of those on its own.

Still no movement from either the chillis or pumpkin, but the radish are now nearly three inches high, but none of them look like they are even attempting to form a second set of leaves yet.

The sugar snap peas are doing well, one looks almost ready to pot on as it is six inches tall already but I will wait until weekend.

I will have to do some more research on Google.

As I am running out of growing space here at home I am going to take a couple of pots into work and try to germinate a couple more courgettes as a backup in case something happens to my original seedlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment